helps homeowners with a mortgage, who are about to default. In association with Buteo Software (Ohio, US), we designed a CRM System for the internal staff of this organization and its satellites, to help them maintain their customer information. Actions available on this site are divided into a hierarchy of three levels of security- Directors of the company, local site managers and operators.
The application also has a report-building interface, where all the fields are made available to the person making the report. Once the report format has been created, it can be applied onto different clients, and client data will be substituted for fields inserted into the report.
- The client database is exhaustive, containing Client, Client Employer, property co-owner, property, mortgagee, liens information, as also a schedule of consultations, letters and correspondance, solutions and programs, notes, bankruptcy and trustee log for the customer.
- This client database is used to populate reports which are again stored in database as editable templates. New report templates can be designed by the organization employees and added to the database. Template codes are utilized to insert client information and generate a report when the template is called up for a client.
- Database backup and recovery.
- Import from excel files into database.
- Ad campaigns and referrals. Tallying of feedback from these campaigns.
- Employee database.
- Auditing of employee activities.
- Four level hierarchical login system with security permissions so that high level employees have all options and operators can only work on actions permitted to operators.
A screenshot of the application; click to enlarge
Technologies used : J2EE - JSP, Java POI api for Excel import, Postgres database.