Prithvitech has developed - a Geographic Information System (GIS) that enables you to browse maps, search for locations, plan routes, find distances etc.
- does not rely on any other GIS/CAD software application.
- provides customized GIS solutions and GIS enabled websites for your individual specific needs.
- A strong emphasis on user friendliness has been paid in developing .
- As the creators of , there is no limit to its degree of customization. We can create a solution specifically designed to suit your needs.
Benefits to an end user company
- We license on a per project/per client basis rather than per computer basis. is a one buy solution for the company.
- As the creators of this software, our knowledge of GIS is unparalled. If ever you need to modify your software or need support, give us a call and we'll be there.
- At Prithvitech, we try to understand your requirements and present a solution which can be used by your staff. is a customized solution possible at affordable prices.
- We create a GIS database for you, integrating your existing data and applications. Integration with MIS, sales analysis applications all are covered with .
- Handle vectors, bitmaps and images.
- Add or delete layers.
- Provide symbolic representation of data.
- Query and analyze statistically.
- Link maps with database (Oracle/Access/ FoxPro/dBase etc.)
- Import/export dxf, shape files, and bitmaps in many common formats.
- Colour-coding and Classification according to data.
- Selection of entities according to specified criteria.
- Clean line topology.
- Highlight problem entities in line topology - slivers and dangles.
- Build polygon topology.
Unique Technical Features of
- Hot editing of data linked to RDBMS.
- Runs on Multiple Platforms - right from Windows 95 through XP, Linux, and any other System capable of running java.
- Hierarchical Network
can easily handle files larger than 100Mb, and has been thoroughly tested.
For example, the Family Welfare department is using this software with over 800 block maps containing 100,000 villages (polygons).
The project involved digitizing, cleaning and building polygon topology for all village boundaries of Uttar Pradesh, and was executed completely on .